Personally, i fI lived in teh greater DC area I'd start looking at canada.  I
think its far enough up wind and they have pelnty of flu vaccination too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:31 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Voter Fraud? Why are the exit polls so wrong in Florida?

Born: Augsburg Germany
From: Baltimore, Maryland
Living: A small hicktown in Maryland

sorry if im a bit blunt when it comes to this, but living downwind
from DC im VERY VERY terrified of what might happen to me and my
family if someone who bush has pissed off with his cavalier renegade,
world police attitude decides to wreak havoc on our eastern seaboard.

thats why i dont like the motherfucker.  and i wish the rest of the
USA bibles and .22's in hand would get the same picture as us over
here near ground fucking zero #2

tango, can i get an amen?

tw