Actually, New Mexico is in the Southwest and is a totally different
proposition than say Mississippi. It has a very old and very distinct
culture.

For the record and the guys at Carnivore, I oppose all forms of violence.

But Sam. Take a deep breath. Osama made the statement. Larry just said
that even if Osama followed through, it would not affect his life
much. This is not "support." To say it *is* is akin to saying that the
waiter who served Mohammed Atta a meal one day had ties to al-Qaeda.
And last I looked, *he* was still being detained.

You are scaring me. Really.

Dana