I think you're venting xenophobic hostility, is what I think. I think
it's entirely possible that you wish you could turn in the US citizens
who made similar comments, and that you would applaud a measure that
would allow you to do so. I think this thread woould give John
Ashcroft a serious boner. Just think. Political commentary becomes
support of terrorism. Wow.

For Christ's sake. Nobody here is seriously talking about killing
people, least of all Larry. I am astounded and saddened that I have to
explain this to you. Next thing we know you'll be turning in whoever
keeps killing Kenny.

Get a grip.
Dana