"Innocent until proven guilty" that has a familar ring to it but I just don't
see where its applied.  If that is what is required to put someone in jail I'd
sure as hell hope it was the minimum requirement for going to war. But
evidently suspicion seems to enough.

The British still stand by this claim, the claim that the documents were not
what led them to conclude the attempted purchase.

If you can prove that Iraq didn't try to buy the yellow cake then please,
provide sources, I'd love to see them. Not that I can provide the sources
the British intel used to make their claims.

Also there was not attempt to purchase yellow cake from Niger, that
was found to be a forgery. Why are you bringing up old disproven lies
time after time?

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.