Not false, but a whitewash for the Blair government, after the debacle of
the Hutton report the public in the UK just did not trust it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 November 2004 17:18
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Voter Fraud? Why are the exit polls so wrong in Florida?

I checked with Google and got nothing that says the
report has zero credibility. I did get a mention that
it might not have been harsh enough but nothing about
any of it being false.

If the BBC speculated as to why Ashcroft resigned I'd
question it.

--- Wayne Putterill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That was just something I did a quick search for as
> I was on the BBC site at
> the time, but I can assure you that what I say is
> true - if you brought up
> the Butler or Hutton report in the UK you would be
> laughed at. You want more
> evidence, google for butler report whitewash, plenty
> there.
>
> The BBC has just reported that US Attorney General
> John Ashcroft and
> Commerce Secretary Donald Evans have resigned; by
> your logic presumably I
> shouldn't believe that either?

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com