From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 9:55 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: An opinion on Same Sex Marriages

It is pretty sad. On one hand you see commercials reminding folks
about adoption, yet on the other hand folks are being told they can't
adopt. So I guess it is better the child be raised in an orphanage
than by same sex parents. Geeze. I just don't get it.

Of course, my wife and I get some of this as well since we adopted
outside our race. It is almost as if some people think we are crazy
for not adopting white kids, or adopting outside America. (The classic
moment was after 9/11 when someone shot my wife a dirty look.... since
we know that Asians were piloting the planes. Sorry, make that
non-white people, they are all the same, right? Ok, I'll stop
ranting.)