Thank you for once again proving my point. You don't think the media's
responsibility is truth? They are reporters. They should be reporting. They are
NOT commentators to put their own comments into the news. Your stance is
exactly what I'm talking about. It says the same thing your saying in other
threads.
"Who cares about truth. Better to sacrifice the truth in order to get something
done."

> I don't think the media's responsibility is truth, I think it's
> supposed to be questioning the government's actions and motives;
> which
> is why it's the only profession explicitly protected by The
> Constitution.
>
> What's happened is that a large majority of "the media" essentially
> IS
> the administration.  Thus when the President invaded Iraq, one of the
> key questions during his press conference was "how do you
pray?"