To add to this, there are a few out there yes. But there are a lot
more who are not like that. When a local mosque was vandalized,
people, non Islamic, came out to help clean up. Others stayed and have
served as human shields around the mosque so it would not happen
again. That is a good example of the vast majority of Americans.

If Trinidad was the same size of the US, you would find an equal
proportion of jerks like you mentioned. Being an asshole knows no
ethnic, political or geographic boundaries.

larry