-----Original Message-----
From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am getting the impression that this is a sore subject. Gel, your post didn't
really come across as a question. Larry, I don't
think he is saying all Americans are jerks.

I would point out, Gel, that you have not included variations on "I opposed
invading but now that we are there..." and "We are at
war for better or worse. Changing leaders is a bad idea."

I am also not convinced that there is a mandate for war in the first place.

Dana