answers inline.

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:52:29 -0600, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Tony Weeg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > im not sure Gel.
> >
> > im a republican, and hate that motherf**ker
>
> If you're a republican, but dislike Mr. Bush, I'm guessing it's for 3
> key reasons:
>
> 1.) Domestic economic policy.  You're an economic conservative and so
> Mr. Bush's mad spending dash at your expense is distrubing; especially
> when it's on crap rather than infrastructure.

dead on.

> 2.) Foreign policy.  You're a diplomatic conservative and don't
> believe in creating democracy at gunpoint.  Even if you did, you don't
> think the US is the world's policeman or should bear most of the
> burden of solving it's problems.

as one of the key points he made in his debates 5 years ago, its almost
like EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID is a lie.  i know things changed and he
inherited a step child of a country with a bulls-eye on its back, but at least
try to give peace a chance, and for the love of god, dont spend 87 bil. of OUR
money to settle a vengeance against a worthless cock like saddam.

> 3.) He doesn't seem overly intelligent and so makes a poor symbol of
> America to our neighbors.

dead on.  apart from this... i dont care what other countries think about how we
speak english... i dont critique anyone who isnt from the USA on their broken
english, its just not right.  there are too many dialects and other
colloquillalisms  the problem with bush is that he butchers the
english language and speaks like a complete
and utter moron.  i truly cringe any time he opens his mouth.

--
tony

Tony Weeg

macromedia certified coldfusion mx developer
email: tonyweeg [at] gmail [dot] com
blog: http://www.revolutionwebdesign.com/blog/
cool tool: http://www.antiwrap.com