This sounds like a great deal if you can get a guest ID, which you cannot
get "by request" according to the FAQ.  I did sign up using "BetaReq" as
the login and I guess I'll see what happens.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
AIM: Reboog711  | Phone: 1-203-379-0773