I haven't been following this trial as closely as some on this list, but
isn't there an *awful* lot of circumstantial evidence?

What about the concrete that was supposedly used to 'fix his driveway', yet
none of that brand of concrete was found in his driveway?  That, the phone
conversations, has me convinced.  And, for the record, what the heck does
his emotion have to do with it?  If I was on trial, I would probably be in
such shock that I wouldn't say anything either.  I mean, you are getting
the death sentence!  You're gonna die sometime in the near
future!  Wouldn't you be just dumbfounded if that were you?  The reaction
of the defendant should NEVER be a basis of a sentence, IMO.

My 2 Abes,

Ray