you're right, he needs sponsorship. But the ads he is talking about
don't say they don't sponsor, they just say US Citizens only. When I
said it's not discrimination if "there is a visa involved" I meant
that if the company has to get him one, I agree, they are perfectly
entitled to not want to hassle with it. All I am saying is that if he
were in the US already, legally, and they refused to hire him because
they only hire US citizens, that is descrimination. That's what I am
saying.

Dana