LOL Won.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures, but this tool makes life much easier:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5137436058

Just keep a spare keyboard handy to remember where the hell the keys go,
unless you are one of those uppity 'no looker' typists who know where every
key is!

That would be a fun game, though.  It could be like that state placement
puzzle that got passed around a few weeks ago, except for keyboard
keys.  No cheating though!

Back to my 'hunting and pecking'...