http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/36359.htm
<qoute>
"We think he was a major player in this — a central figure," a senior
law-enforcement official told The Post.

Since most of the recipients did not have refineries or cargo ships,
they needed to sell the oil to someone else who could ship the oil out
of Iraq in order to cash in.

Investigators now believe Rich and Pollner brokered many of the deals
by finding buyers for the oil allocated to people who were bribed by
Saddam. The discount Iraqi oil would be resold to major oil companies
at higher prices and Rich and Pollner would pocket percentages of the
profits, worth hundreds of millions of dollars, sources said.

"To make this work, they needed someone who knows what he's doing and
how to put these deals together," the senior law-enforcement official
said of Rich's role in the scandal.

So intense is the interest of prosecutors in the Rich connection that
Pollner was recently "grabbed" and questioned by investigators from
Morgenthau's office as he was on his way to Kennedy Airport for an
overseas trip, a law-enforcement official told The Post.
</qoute>

Sounds like major news to me.

Since when do you decide what Mr. Limbaugh can talk about on his own show?
This isn't CNN, it's his talk show and he can discuss whatever he
feels like. No equal time rule apply.