Did you ever serve in the military?  Have you ever heard of a concept of
operational security?  Just because they aren't blabbing the timeline to us
via the media doesn't mean they don't have one.

If you did serve, remember that a time line doesn't mean that on certain
dayes certain things will happen.  For the military a limeline involves
certains objectives being met before the next stage begins.  From what I
have been seeing, both from the media and from security breifings, certain
goals and objectives are being set and the military is waiting for them to
me met.

Russel