I never said it was from Iraq, I was merely bringing up a course of
action should that fact turn out to be true.

  Who is the enemy? The ones that murdered 6000 human beings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary P. McNeel, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: How long?

There is zero evidence this is from Iraq. Just more smoke and mirrors
from
Washington. These people don't know shit. We (or some of you) elected a
bunch of guys interested in lining their pockets with oil money,
business
men who wanted control of the government for that purpose, to make a
better
business environment for themselves, not governing a country for the
people.
Look at who is there and where they come from.