I've had a similar problem here. Across from me is the helpdesk. We have a
cute blond here at work who comes over to the help desk to talk to the girl
there and bends over to do so. The blond also wears somewhat skimpy shirts
and is well rounded. I can code or I can look. Takes a lot to do the right
thing and code (and yes, I told Judith). Not as bad (good?) as what you
have, but....

Today she's in with a skirt that's slit up to....
Fun