I finally switched. I have yet to upload my site and repoint the
domain name, but I'm happy with them so far. :-)  (sign up was easy
and communication turn around time is quick)

I opted not to get the stat reporting add-on. So now I am in search of
a good stat interpreter, since I'll soon only have raw log files to
sift through for my reading enjoyment. What are some good recources
for such things? Is it relatively easy  to do, etc. etc...?

On a side note...
Message from my current web host:
"Due to a major security flaw in PHP, we were forced to do an
emergency upgrade of the version of PHP on all servers which has
affected the ability of sites running PHP to operate correctly."
AND
"Our datacenter provider has experience a PDU failure. We are working
with the provider to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. There
may be intermittent connectivity issues.
"
<cf_officeSpaceBossVoice>
    Yeah.... Super... That's not going to work for me.... Yeah....
</cf_officeSpaceBossVoice>

I couldn't be happier to be leaving them.

Scott