I have been looking at SurfStats. Seem to be good.
However there is a free Stats program calls   awstats.

I think the URL is :  http://awstats.sourceforge.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Sauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:45 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: UplinkEarth - good CF hosting company?

I finally switched. I have yet to upload my site and repoint the domain
name, but I'm happy with them so far. :-)  (sign up was easy and
communication turn around time is quick)

I opted not to get the stat reporting add-on. So now I am in search of a
good stat interpreter, since I'll soon only have raw log files to sift
through for my reading enjoyment. What are some good recources for such
things? Is it relatively easy  to do, etc. etc...?

On a side note...
Message from my current web host:
"Due to a major security flaw in PHP, we were forced to do an emergency
upgrade of the version of PHP on all servers which has affected the
ability of sites running PHP to operate correctly."
AND
"Our datacenter provider has experience a PDU failure. We are working
with the provider to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. There may
be intermittent connectivity issues.
"
<cf_officeSpaceBossVoice>
    Yeah.... Super... That's not going to work for me.... Yeah....
</cf_officeSpaceBossVoice>

I couldn't be happier to be leaving them.

Scott