You mean he's in the DC area? I was wondering why the pollution level
suddenly increased.

I knew I should have taken off out of town for the weekend early.

In terms of the inaugeration, the Bush administration has closed down
about half the district and ordered the city to put have extra police,
block traffic etc. All costing to the tune of about 12 to 15 million
dollars. Then they (the Bush administration) is requiring that the DC
city government pay for it themselves.

larry