I am in vast need of someone to take a MySQL Script and convert it to
an Oracle Script.

It is a script that creates tables and appends data to the table.
There are only maybe 8 to 10 tables and only 3 tables has any
records. And those records are only like one or two. With the
exception one table has maybe 38 records.

I have been trying to install Oracle from the download from Oracle
and it is not working and I am ready to pull every starnd of hair out.

Does anyone mind assisting me please?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Or does anyone know where I
can download a valid installation file for Oracle DB? I thought there
was a free one for development purposes.

Thanks!!