Are you answering me? If so I am agreeing with you. Race should not be
a consideration. The only conceivable use I see for AA is for giving
those have not have one a chance and I don't see how favoring a
middle-class black over a poor white accomplishes that. It seems to me
that that is saying that you need the break BECAUSE you are black and
that is racism according to me.

Dana