I would love to know why he thinks it is offensive?

-----Original Message-----
From: Russel Madere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 January 2005 17:22
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: I have to change my system name

This presents a huge ethical dilemma.  Apparently this guy is real easy
to get going on a tangent.  His office mates will tell him thing to get
him spinning.

The dilemma is should I set him off and inflict him on his office mates,
or just be quiet and let the problem die?

The evil Russel says go for it and the nice me is just giggling.

Russel Madere
Webmaster
504.832.9835
SunShine Pages by EATEL