From: Russel Madere
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Who Doesn't Discriminate? (WAS: playing the race card)

I'm Catholic, so basically, YES.  I have had crosses burned on my lawn
and been cursed at by other simply because of my faith.

While I never was a victim of Jim Crowe, I was discriminated against and
attacked by the KKK physically and verbally.  I left the rural section
of Louisiana to New Orleans to escape this only to be discriminated
against because I was white.

Russel Madere
Webmaster
504.832.9835