>Dana wrote:
> 80 billion more now, did you see that?
> 
> > (1.) I used to think that, but I'm not so sure any more.  Mr. Bush has
> > the US involved in a quagmire, moneysuck war while spending like a
> 

Yes, Mr. Bush has a spending problem and his supporters all seem to
think that a growing economy will fix everything, but I don't know how
that's possible while the red ink keeps flowing.

Secondly, I don't think the economy could grow that much and the first
few weeks on Wall St. have been the worst in 20 years.  Not a good
start.

Lastly, just last July Mr. Bush predicted that the deficit, which was
$412 billion last year, would fall to $331 billion this year; it's
actually going to be $437 billion.  Oops.  I guess he was a little
off.

And don't forget - we all will have to pay that back; keep in mind
that the War on Terrorism (incl Afghanistan) and Iraq is only about
13% of the money being spent combined.

The rest is for all of the great services you're getting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:144677
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to