hmmmm his website looks like he did it himself and he is actually on
the board of the peer-reviewed journal he says he has been published
in... but there is a lot of data there. And a lot of actual names and
phone numbers of people who have seen these patients.

One wonders why it has not been published elsewhere though. On the
other hand one wonders why the role of folic acid in preventing heart
disease has not been better publicized.  I dunno. If it were my
daughter and I had no better ideas, I'd certainly call some of those
numbers and see if those letters check out.

Dana