Most of your comments about the rich white guys are more about the rich than
about the white.

I've seen the same attitudes across Connecticut, and the dividing line is
usually much more about money and perceived social class than about race. (I
say perceived social class, since the wealthiest people I know, those from
really OLD money, often get lumped into the poorer class by those who don't
know better.) This was not always true, but has been true since I was a kid.

On a smaller scale it really hits home to anyone from a military family. Ask
anyone about the difference between enlisted and officers' kids.

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer
Dolan Media Company