I didn't forget to add those lines. They were after she already called the guy
in.

And she is not legally culpable, on that I agree.

But if she truly believed that by calling the guy in she would not be killed,
but the other guy would be killed, and she called him in, then I think she does
bear some responsibility.

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer
Dolan Media Company

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/27/05 10:31PM >>>
2 points,

you forgot to add the next lines:
Meanwhile, the woman then ran out of the office and warned co-workers
over the radio, police said.

also consider this psycho guy points a gun at you and tells you do
call the person in. Do you play hero and possibly get killed or comply
and quite possibly get free. Your choice.

Most people would call the others into the office.

Look up duress - she's not culpable because she was forced to do call
in those men at gunpoint. She bears no real responsibility in this
case.