not that it matters, but tyrone, at least in my area, is CERTAINLY
primarily an african american name.

and you know what, i know about as many Tony's that are black, as
Tony's that are white.  A lot are italian, and most are not.  My
family is Italian, on my mothers side, Sicilian to be exact, and if it
were possible that the Moors invaded italy, and bred with the local
women, then, by genetics, i guess i do have some black in me... right?

tony