You know, I've had a few really good teachers that happened to be black
while growing up. They almost always taught History, or some social studies
class.

And they always said it wasn't the color of the skin that was the problem.
It was the stereotype of being poor, or not being as intelligent, that went
along with that.

Its funny, if you see a well dressed or articulate black man, people call
him a white black man, his skin color is black, but he talks and acts white.