Another point that just popped into my head is that many people over estimate
the value of $1,000,000.

Getting it all at once is an impressive thing, but it is really not that much
money.  If one earns a very modest, middle class $50k a year, one will earn,
and mostly likely spend, $1,000,000 in twenty years.  So, the idea that getting
it all at once is going to allow one to quit one's job and live an upper class
life style for the rest of one's life, say 40 to 60 years, is going to take
some wise financial planning.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning
PS. I know those sentences are just horrible, run together things, but I don't
seem to have the brain power to improve them at the moment.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.