larry....

not to side with sam, cause, lord knows, im not sure anyone would ;) jk sammy.

but, what about the recent findings that lend some thought to the
notion that we actually prevented another iceage?

i was listening to my XM radio the other day, and i think it was block
and bird from earth and sky, and they mentioned some study or
something that claimed this...

not that im not worried about global warming, and not that i dont
think we are doing as little as possible as a country to help thwart
it, but thats another way to look at it...

tw