Compelling news that they care to cover... for instance I have seen
zero coverage of roadless wilderness or drilling on the North Slope
and these are issues that would affect the state. Discussion of oil
rigs on Otero Mesa is confined to whether the place is as pretty as
environmentalists say it is. Notice that the issue suddenly became
whether an actual photograph of the place was somehow dishonest, not
whether the drilling was necessary or would be environmentally sound.

Reminds me of Hotel Rwanda, Apparently one of the characters thinks
news coverage will cause an outcry. Anyone here seen it? It supposed
to be really good but I am nto sure I am up for anything that
wrenching just now...

But oh by the way, I agree with the comment about right and left.

Dana