From: Rob Munn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:46 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Hosting Considerations

DNS

I don't host my own DNS. TW hosts one domain for me. I have my other domains
registered with Yahoo! and they maintain the DNS for me. Awesome!

Special note on DNS and email - If you host your own email server, you will
need to make sure that your DNS entry for your mail server is properly
configured. Many mail servers will not accept mail from a sending host that
can't be verified by reverse DNS. And you can't have any other DNS entries
on your mail server IP address, so you'll need to have multiple static IPs.

Backup

I don't mess with tape, I go with a Maxtor OneTouch external drive, and I
make periodic DVD burns of data.