I wasn't angry about the potato famine. I do find it odd that when you
were talking about Palestinians being victims you also mentioned the
potato famine.

Lenny needed to be put to death because he held the mouse too tight.
He loved the mouse. Eichmann was not Lenny, he knew what he was doing
and often bragged about it. Just because he didn't hate Jews doesn't
mean he wasn't evil. There's no way get around the fact that he was
evil and he was a Nazi.

Churchill claimed the people in the towers sent the Iraqi children to
their deaths by not stopping their government, Like Eichmann the Nazi
sent millions to their death.
Eichmann is known as the Chief Executioner not a dumb patsy. So why do
you insist Churchill didn't really mean they 9/11 victims were like
Nazi's?
Churchill also called the victims the intellectual elite that chose to
let it happen, not idiots that were just following orders.

As of Socrates, it's been ten years since I read Plato so I may be
wrong but I see no connection. Socrates claim was the people not
involved with politics were unfit to vote. Socrates had the option of
arguing for freedom of speech but chose not to.
I don't see the tie-in with a mass murderer.

Are we done with this yet?