> Howie wrote:
> A U.S. Marine general is making headlines around the world after
> telling an audience in San Diego, "It's fun to shoot some people."

It's not very PC but I don't think we should be surprised that the
people we train to kill don't shy away from it and find justifications
for it.

Basically what the guy is saying is that killing nameless people your
gov't tells you to is much easier when you know they were slapping
around women.  I don't know that that's a bad thing to say - it's
honest.

If some guy was robbing your house and you had to kill him, you might
feel better about it if you knew he was a wife beater; it's not
surprising our soldiers feel the same way.