Nope, no tables, I'm working hard on that! :-)

The image already has a border, the white border.  I'm trying for a matting
kind of effect.  So, the image has a white border and I am trying to get a
black matt then a raised border.  I have a div around the image with the set
padding and the raised boarder.  What I can not figure out is how to
dynamically shrink the surrounding div to the image and still center this
entire construct in the tan container.

Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning