Sony is sending a strong message that they are ready and willing to fight the
next rounds of the console wars head and head with Microsoft.

We were hearing a lot of buzz surrounding the Xbox Next last year and early
this year, but now as it comes down to the time to debut and showoff actual
hardware and what that hardware can do all we hear from Redmond is a series of
No Show announcements.

We're hearing quite the opposite from the Sony camp, with the technical specs
of the Cell processor in the next gen PS3 console officially released, and
confirmation that the PS3 will be shown to the public even before E3 in May.

Can't wait to see what tech demos they show for this much hyped Cell processor
:). I know that a lot of it *has* to be exaggeration, but if the chip delivers
even 1/2 of the hyped performance it can mean a big change in computing power
for everything from cell phones and cameras to personal computers.