The one practicality with cloning, for current technology at least, is
stem cells. Given the potential of stem cell therapy (OK I'm biased
here given my diabetes), I'm all for that sort of cloning.
Reproductive cloning on the other hand I think is unethical. But it
probably would help to resolve the nature vs. nurture debate.

larry