Robyn, in my younger days, I was a hell-bent speed demon who drove and
drank and sped and, well, just about anything illegal you could do with a
vehicle, I did it.  I'm all grown up now, though...at least my driving has
grown up. :)

Anyways, in my experience, if the cop gives you a written warning and you
get caught in the same town again during your probation period, you COULD
get busted for both.  However, it never worked with me.  I was caught at
Hampton Beach speeding, got a warning, then got caught again about 2 months
later, and there was never a mention about it.

Heck, I am not a cop, but these things must be pretty hard to keep track
of....I wouldn't worry about it.