Yup.

I agree.

I wonder though, even though he (Martin) took the position he did,
what kind of affairs go on behind the scenes...

I mean, officially, Canada did not support the war in Iraq and pledged
not to participate.... But, there were many Canadian soldiers deployed
with American and British troops as part of exchange programs... and
also, a Canadian general was head of many thousands of combat troops
comprised of americans and british soldiers in Iraq...

For a country that was "against" the war in Iraq, makes you wonder why
there was cooperation, however suttle it was. I would think that with
the position that you are not supporting or participating that you
indeed wouldn't participate.....

Tell the people what you want them to think.... I imagin when it comes
to missle defense, there is more than meets the eye. Especially
because the NORAD agreement already gives defensive rights to america
over canadian airspace, to my knowledge.

Politics is a slippery game.

Yves