The new FCC guy wants to restrict all content, even SATELLITE content and other
pay-only content.

He doesn't want you to have anything he thinks is naughty.

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer
Dolan Media Company

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/17/05 02:24PM >>>
Well wouldn't further content restrictions on broadcast media
accelerate the move to satellite? I would have thought it would be
good news from that point of view. Of course for a listener who'd like
something intelligent to listen to without having to buy new toys it's
lousy news...

Dana