> Not to worry the bat boy will save us all, just after he
> meets with
> the pope about the latest secrets of the DaVinci Code, as
> predicted by
> Nostradamus in some just discoved Dead Sea Scrolls.

It wasn't a tabloid, but I've always loved the George Carlin quote
from his routine about "4 kinds of people". When he's talking about
"crazy people" he says you wouldn't want to get rid of all of them,
like "a guy who says Margaret Thatcher is using his penis as a radio
transmitter to send anti-semetic lesbian meatloaf recipes to Soupy
Sales and Marvin Hamlish. A guy like that, you'd want to give him his
own talk show. You gotta keep a few of them around just for the
entertainment value."

I was just suddenly reminded of the quote, thought I'd share. :)

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework