Well I haven't stayed anywhere that the hotel room is more than $200 a
night, so I'm not sure if our standards of quality are comparable.

The Orchard was a very nice little hotel. The room was the typical
arrangement. IIRC, the bed was slightly lower and harder than I
prefer, more of an upscale platform bed than a high-end boxspring and
featherbed like at a Westin. The atmosphere was very professional.
They didn't have an expensive infrastructure video on demand system in
the rooms, but what was an interesting alternative was that they
offered free DVD checkout from the front desk.

It's a half block from the trolley line which is good and bad. It
makes it easy to hop on and go, but it also means you can hear their
brakes from the room. It's funny how in the middle of sleep the scrape
of metal brakes can sound like a mad swarm of bees.

-Kevin