I'll give you my experience as someone who has never attended. Adam once
called me to ask dietary questions to make sure 2 of his students would be
well taken care of. This says volumes about his attention to detail and care
of those taking his classes. I've also heard lots of good from those who
have taken them, but I thought that my personal experience would be
interesting.