From: jerry johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 3:14 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Schiavo

In your opinion, he took money from someone with an adverse interest.
>From my point of view, Mr. Schiavo is one of the few people acting in
Terri's interest. I don't think her parents are, and her parents "posse"
are definitely not.

Greere was not acting as Terri's advocate. He was acting as the judge.
Who told you it was illegal even if he was acting as an advocate? Some
talking head on TV? The courts have all found he acted properly in
everything he did.

No, it does not strike me as unethical. It would have been unethical in
my view, while he was a presiding judge on this case, if he took money
from Mr. Schiavo, and refused money from the Schindler's. That would
show a distinct bias. But anyplace that has elected judges knows they
are going to need money to run a campaign, and have decided that is OK
with them.

You once again made a charge of illegal behavior. If this behavior was
so illegal, why isn't it being prosecuted? Why isn't he removed from the
bench, up on charges? Again, who told you that anything he did was
illegal? And can you prove it?

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer
Dolan Media Company