Two bad things:

1. I don't yet have a degree and I could get it free while employed.
2. My three kids can get free tuition while I'm employed.  Tuition is
around $22,000/year here.

Mgt knows I have three kids and need the free tution and I think they
really use that to their advantage.

The worst part is this guy is retiring in 2-3 years.  Decisions are
being made that won't matter a flick to him in 3 years.

However, I'm going to start looking a bit harder than I was.  I just
need to find some IT-challenged company and help them create a position
made just for me.  ;^)

M!ke 

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:41 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: My Worst Nightmare Just Came True

I realize it's a university job... but I think I'd be looking for
something else...

s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework

http://macromedia.breezecentral.com/p49777853/
http://www.sys-con.com/author/?id=4806
http://www.fusiontap.com




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase Studio MX from House of Fusion, a Macromedia Authorized Affiliate and 
support the CF community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=50

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:152434
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to