so let's just kill them all? Gruss, I don't think *anyone* is
advocating that. Are you? Really?

I'm saying that we ought to be damn sure of a couple of things before
we allow anyone to die.

As best I can tell, on the whole we are. Believe it or not. And since
I was just in the ER tuesday night, I probably have the most up close
and personal view of how it works of anyone here. When the crackhead
on a stretcher outside my cubicle went into some sort of
seizure/oxygen desaturation he went to the resuss room just like any
other citizen. And that's the way it should be. That crackhead is
someone's son, someone's brother. Nobody said well yeah but is his
life worth living. That's where your argument goes, you know.

::rolls eyes::
Dana