> Sam wrote:
> Actually trying to avoid anything that uses bleached flour is a good
> place to start. It's work but eating healthy always is.

I don't know what's used to "bleach" flour (is it bleach?) but I love
white bread like french bread and sourdough.  Isn't it possible to
make these with unbleached flour as opposed to whole wheat?

Also, one this I've learned is important is to drink lots of fluids with bran!

I eat bran buds most mornings and there's enough bran in them that you
have to make sure to drink plenty of water.  While bran is good for
you it will turn to glue in your system without the universal solvent,
water.